We are hiring!
We are now hiring for a Tasting Room Server.
With your support we continue to grow here at Ravens, and with that new opportunities open up.
Here’s a little about the position:
Ravens Brewing Company is looking to hire an enthusiastic, friendly, craft beer-loving Tasting Room Server for our team – part-time hours to start, with the opportunity to grow into full time.
Ravens Brewing is a family-owned brewery and distillery located in Abbotsford, BC. Ravens Brewing is an Indigenous Owned Corporation focused on developing partnerships with local suppliers and businesses in the development of beers, spirits, and other similar products. We have won multiple awards for our beers including winning best Gose at the World Beer Cup in 2018.
Beginning operations in 2015, We at Ravens Brewing have continued to grow with our products currently sold across 7 provinces in Canada. We will be moving into a larger facility in Abbotsford later this year with a focus on continued growth and new opportunities.
- Greeting and serving guests in a friendly manner
- Providing guests information on our beer and food programs
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer service
- Working in multiple areas of the Tasting Room, such as taking orders at the bar, pouring beer, making food, bussing tables, cleaning duties, among other tasks
- Performing opening and closing duties as assigned
- Working on feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to comply with COVID-19 sanitation standards as per Fraser Health and Worksafe BC
- Expected schedule: 5 Hours Friday/Saturday afternoon-evening, 3-4 Hours Sundays, the potential for weekday shifts
- A love and passion for craft beer!
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Able to work weekends
- Serving it Right certification
- Food Safe Level 1 certification (or willing to get)
- Customer service passion and skills to provide the best customer experience
- Cash handling, and the ability to use Square POS system an asset
- Be high energy and performance-driven with a strong desire for continuous improvement
- Team player, with the ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, adaptive environment
- Basic English Reading/Writing Skills
- Flexibility, dependable, and dedication
- Experience serving in a craft brewery/tasting lounge a valued asset
All positions at Ravens Brewing are open to any and every member of the community. People of all racial backgrounds and gender identities (LGBTQIA+) are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to learn a little more about us as company; Our owners, how we got started, etc. Check out our about us page.
If you think you are a good fit, please check out our job listing on Indeed. We look forward to hearing from you!